8.12.2010

Delivery for Amy!

My Willow House kit arrived yesterday! I was ready to rip it open and dig out a catalog. Can you believe I signed up as a Design Consultant and had never seen a catalog in "real-life?" I mean who makes a decision like this based on a cute logo and a PDF? Ummm...that would be me.




Even Miki was excited.


See. The catalog just makes me smile.

So, my $99 kit included:



All said, the kit is valued at $335 not including paperwork/catalogs.

The catalog is stunning. I have flipped through it so many times online and now with the hard copy and keep discovering something new on every spread. It is more of an inspiration guide for decor/design than I expected. Lots of great ideas that are easy to duplicate in your own home.




I can't wait to see all of the kit products in my house...off to play! Will post more pics soon! In the meanwhile, find me on Facebook at Willow House with Amy Schehl.

1 comment: