8.25.2010

Addicted to Magazines!

Those of you who know me are aware of my magazine addiction. I have this weird phobia that I will finish reading a magazine before a new one arrives in the mail…therefore I subscribe to a handful of publications so there is always a new one waiting. And they can be any kind of magazine – shelter, women’s, parenting, gossip rags, you name it I’ll read it…ask my mom, she used to put a new People magazine in my Christmas stocking each year!

These are my top reads:


  • Real Simple


  • Entertainment Weekly



  • Southern Living
  • Country Living
  • Parenting School Years
  • Family Fun


I’m so excited that Willow House offers magazine subscriptions and gift subscriptions…you know what this means…even more goodies for the mailman to deliver each month!

Through my Willow House business, you can subscribe to these publications:

  • All You
  • Coastal Living
  • Cooking Light
  • Health
  • Real Simple
  • Southern Living
  • Martha Stewart Living
  • Everyday Food
  • Sports Illustrated
  • Golf Magazine


I think the best deal in the bunch is All You. 


If you’re not familiar with All You, it is a Family Circle/Ladies’ Home Journal type magazine with the typical money/food/clothes/kids articles but with one catch…it is chock full of coupons! And good ones too! I am a big coupon clipper and I love getting All You because it’s full of coupons you can’t get in the Sunday paper and for a lot of the brands I already buy.

So for a $10 subscription, you get something fun in the mail AND money-saving coupons with each issue! Can’t beat that! And magazines count toward Willow House's Customer Reward Offers - minimum purchase of $39.96 and pick any item under $40 for 50% off.

Great gifts for others - or yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment