8.31.2010

Making the Neighbors Jealous, Part 1

We all want the cutest/prettiest house on the block. Am I right? Well, my budget doesn't allow for a complete remodel right now. So I'm always looking for inexpensive and EASY ways to spruce it up around here. One easy way is making your front door look like a million bucks.

Enter the Flower Market Door Bucket. This friend goes from season to season and makes your entryway look put-together, even when what lies behind that door may be utter chaos.

Here's a step-by-step of how I dressed my Bucket up for Fall.

1. Gather supplies. This could be clippings or twigs from your own yard, live flowers from Kroger or picks from Hobby Lobby. You'll also need some florist's foam to make sure everything stays put.


2. Start shoving it in. I have zero skills when it comes to floral arranging so I just jam stuff into the foam until I think it looks full and balanced. There's no one right way to do this, people.


3. Straighten things up. Make sure it is not lopsided (unless that's the look you're going for). Now get ready to hang this 5-minute masterpiece on the door.

4. Hang on door. I told you this was SIMPLE.





5. Sit back and watch the cars drive real slow as they take in the fall beauty you and the Flower Market Door Bucket have bestowed on them. 

Another smart tip: The Flower Market Door Bucket is $39.96 ... meaning when you purchase yours, you qualify to select any other item $40 and under for 50% off. Now wasn't that easy?




No comments:

Post a Comment